Founder at Loopwork
Views:2948 Applications:741 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:642
Loopworks - Manager - Customer Success (1-3 yrs)
The ideal candidate will have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that he or she works with. This candidate will be responsible for providing an excellent customer service experience and help customers achieve their desired goals.
- Work with our existing merchants on their problems (own NPS) and help them use the products in best possible way and grow their subscription business (subscription business growth)
- To achieve this, they would do analysis on their business and recommend insights on what could be done to improve the business. Should be good with numbers - excel is must / SQL or R preferable.
- Basis above, articulate solid POA and work with merchants + internal teams wherever applicable in executing this. Good communication / articulation.
- To achieve above plan, they would have need to be a good stakeholder management so past experience in this would be helpful. Our product is evolving at rapid pace + we are uncovering so many new insights so they must have structured way of operating + handle multiple things simultaneously.
- By executing above plan, they would have figured out some insights on the product so they work with closely with the product team to improve the product. They will work with out content and marketing team to write strong case studies.
- They work with merchants to get more referrals (own new ARR).
- Work-experience in SaaS would be helpful. Minimum 3 years experience. If you know anyone who fits the bill - please speak with them and connect us.
- This person will be working in the US timezone.