Founder at Loopwork
Views:2334 Applications:385 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:360
Loopwork - Content Lead (3-7 yrs)
We are looking for a first person in content marketing to scale the business by building a solid inbound channel + strong brand. We are live with our alpha product and seeing good response.
- Take end-end responsibilities for all things content - blog, case studies, merchant engagement, knowledge base, merchant interviews videos and so-on.
- Differentiate brand Loop with solution oriented content for our target audience.
- You would be working very closely with the SEO Lead as one unit on setting-up an inbound marketing engine.
Ideal profile :
- We are looking for 4 to 6 years of experience, who have past experience in creating powerful engaging content.
- Someone who has a strong visual design sense.
- Someone who has a good understanding of SEO.
- Generally a good human being, no ego / diligent / curious & experimentative - very important for us!
This would be a good role for someone who wants to contribute in building growth functions in SaaS businesses.
About Loop :
- Stripe is the payment infrastructure for ecommerce; twilio is the communication infrastructure. We are Loop - we want to be an infrastructure for ecommerce subscriptions.
- eCommerce is evolving into subscriptions led business, be it Mercedes giving cars for $1000/month or Tacobell giving one taco/day subscriptions for $10/month and then there are subscriptions for consumables, content and services.
Some categories where subscriptions is relevant :
- Health supplements
- Pet Foods
- Home Goods
- Baby Products
- Beauty box
- Meal box
- Fashion & apparel
- Art & Accessories
- We launched our product in Oct'21 and focussed on the US market for replenishment category.
- We have some paying customers and have raised a $2Mn seed round from THE BEST angel investors in US / India like Gokul Rajaram, Varsha Rao, Alexander Erikstrup, Ed Hallen & founders of SaaS / software companies.
- Founding team consists of 2X founders who have built and scaled SaaS businesses in the past.