Manager Talent Acquisition at Isprava Vesta Private Limited
Views:61 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Lohono Stays - Manager - Presales - Isprava (7-10 yrs)
Manager - Pre Sales
Purpose of the role:
The incumbent is responsible for all initial interactions with UHNIs, relationship building with clients, inter-department coordination, and communication to ensure efficient client management. To deliver all relevant information on upcoming projects to the client and get them to do a meeting/property viewing with the department head.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Relationship building with UHNI clients.
- Cater to client queries.
- Provide accurate information (e.g., company background, product features/USP, industry/location knowledge, pricing, etc.)
- Screening of potential clients and arranging for meetings/viewings (sit visit) with the Department Head/On- ground team.
- Establish new clients/leads through existing databases, clients, and other avenues.
- Develop & maintain lines of communication with all relevant departments to create e smooth flow of information to the clients.
- Handle all client inquiries, emails, and phone inquiries.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis on n regular basis.
- Being the face of the company for a client by coordinating with the land acquisition, marketing, operations, finance, and legal teams on their behalf.
- Ideate and track offline and online campaigns with the marketing team to ensure the consistent inflow of qualified leads/inquiries.
- Assist in creating detailed proposal documents to negotiate prices, handover timelines, and deliverables with clients.
- Create and maintain reports for Sales metrics using MS Office and our CRM system.
- Maintaining sales-related data (budgeted target, targets achieved, etc.) and creating reports to submit to superiors.
- Excellent communication skills
- Skills to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proficient with MS office - specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Data recording and report generation
- Time management