Employee at ISPRAVA HOSPITALITY PRIVATE LIMITED
Views:421 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Lohono - Manager - Home Acquisition (7-15 yrs)
Manager - Home Acquisition
- Lohono Stays by Isprava has been created to craft contemporary, luxury vacations for discerning travelers which offers high-end luxury homestays across holiday destinations, in India and South-East Asia.
- The company focuses on offering the most unique, local and curated hospitality experiences to its customers while they are on vacation by not only delivering a beautiful home in a stunning location but also managing the entire stay with the help of their well trained and widely connected teams.
- We have over 250 homes in some of the best travel destinations in the world including Goa, Phuket, Koh Samui, Alibaug, Lonavala, Coonoor and Bali. Each stay offers beautiful homes in amazing locations, a warm and welcoming homestyle service along with a locally curated breakfast and a variety of meal options to choose from, giving you an array of experiences to bond and celebrate special occasions with your loved ones.
- Capability to manage a relatively young, dynamic and geographically distributed team
- Understanding of the hospitality business environment
- Should be able take end-to-end responsibility and accountability for meeting targets and achieving results
- Personality; High Energy, go-getter, and proactive
- Bachelors' degree in Management / Business / Economics / Hospitality Management (Master's Degree preferred but not a pre-requisite)
Prior work experience:
- 7+ years of functional experience in Business Development / Sales (or entrepreneurial experience) including
- 2+ years of sector-specific experience (Real Estate, Hospitality)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.