LogMeIn - Senior Sales Manager - Customer Engagement & Support Business Unit (15-20 yrs)
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. Amongst the world's top 10 public SaaS companies and a market leader in Unified Communication & Collaboration, Identity & Access, and Customer Engagement & Support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers in every continent across the globe. Headquartered in Boston with offices across North America, EMEA, APAC and India.
Located in some of the world's greatest cities, our offices are open, modern and team-oriented - each emphasizing our commitment to transparency and connectivity in its own unique way. Our offices offer spaces for private work, formal and informal meetings and company get-togethers. Our overriding principle: the happier our employees, the more productive they will be. Our India office is in the heart of Bangalore equipped with facilities that make our offices across the globe productive and fun
ABOUT ROLE :
We're looking for a proven, seasoned sales leader who knows how to inspire and build a team of sales professionals with diverse backgrounds and different levels of experience. The ideal candidate is inquisitive, highly engaged and driven with a passion to bring in their A game every day and knows how to build a high-performance sales team.
You will lead a team of Hunters and Account Managers who are responsible for the acquisition of new customers at scale and up-sell and cross-sell in the base for LogMeIn's Customer Engagement & Support in the India region. You should have a solid track record of successful management of teams, forecasts, and territory strategies. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual seeking a high visibility role in an entrepreneurial and dynamic sales environment in other words, you make data and metric-based decisions and know how to push both speed and volume.
You will provide leadership and guidance for our sales team in CES and will carry one of the largest books of business in the company. This is a senior role that will challenge and provide an exciting opportunity for an individual seeking a high visibility role in a fast-paced, dynamic sales environment.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Responsible for achievement of overall team sales goals
- Develop and lead sales strategies to grow existing customer base and acquire new customers
- Collaborate across other LogMeIn departments to ensure teams are selling across the portfolio
- Act as a role model and leader within the sales organization
- Work with the sales reps to develop quarterly and annual territory management plans and goals directed at achieving assigned sales targets
- You are tasked with mentoring, performance management, and career development of the team
- You will fill open headcount with highly qualified and motivated sales talent
- Direct Responsibility for monthly and quarterly bookings, sales forecasting, reporting rollup, etc.
- Partner closely with Marketing, Sales Operations, Product and management teams- both regionally and globally to create and execute go-to-market strategy.
- Work closely with Sales Operations and Sales Enablement to define sales execution and productivity gaps
- Actively monitor and manage key performance metrics that govern team by team performance.
- Work closely with management to define and lead innovative and creative ways to improve and increase rep performance
- Implement sales best practices to support consistent, formulaic sales process.
- Develop and lead sales strategies to further penetrate and grow existing customer base.
- Experience in building and leading sand/or managing sales at a technology company in SaaS
- Bachelor- s/Master's Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 15 years of overall experience with over 10 years as a people manager leading team. Preference will be given to experience in SaaS-based solutions to the SMB/Enterprise high technology segment.
- Strong understanding of the - Unified Communications and Collaboration AI, Chatbots, Remote Support and IDAAS- space in India - including but not limited to changing customer landscape, the competitive ecosystem, technology trends etc.
- Demonstrated experience in managing Leading a business
- Including but not limited to having an affinity for technology sales being able to convey business value from technical solutions
- Ability and desire to cover a range of activities from C-level presentations to hands-on technical deep-dives
- Strong desire to take initiative; thrive on change and comfortable with ambiguity.
- History of over quota performance against assigned company goals
As the Manager Sales, you will work as a key member of sales Management team and Leadership teams in India and are required to be Self-motivated, independent thinker, hard worker, thought leader and high on personal and professional integrity.
OUR VALUES :
- Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
- Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other's potential
- Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
- Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
- Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen