Logistics Manager - Retail (5-8 yrs)
Industry - Retail
Category - Operations
Skills - Logistics, Operations, Transport, Warehouse, DC
Job Type - Permanent
- Manage logistics operations based out of the company's DC
- Lead the logistics operations with a view to optimising costs and maximising efficiency
Our client is a leading international retailer with instant brand recognition and global appeal. With a fairly large retail presence in India, this organisation is known globally for its product line, work culture, and employee satisfaction.
Leading the logistics function based out of a DC in Tauru, Mewat district, Haryana, you will be responsible for:
- Setting the standards for cost, service levels, efficiency, and speed for the logistics function
- Define and implement the strategy to attain these goals at a DC level
- Bring an analytical mindset to the board so that shortfalls can be detected and addressed
- On-board and work closely with external vendors
- Maintaining security, preventing loss, and ensuring safety at a DC level
In order to apply successfully to this role, you will:
- Have at least 5 years of experience managing the logistics operations from the client side
- Bring an analytical and cost conscious mindset to the table
- Promote and partake in a positive feedback culture
- Work proactively to secure cost savings and security across the DC
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you will have the opportunity to work in a crucial role in a renowned organisation.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vishal Patel on +91 124 452 5422.
Contact - Vishal Patel - +91 124 452 5422
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.