Logistics Manager - Retail (5-8 yrs)
Industry - Retail
Category - Operations
Skills - Logistics, Operations, Transport, Warehouse, DC
Job Type - Permanent
- Manage logistics operations based out of the company's DC
- Lead the logistics operations with a view to optimising costs and maximising efficiency
Our client is a leading international retailer with instant brand recognition and global appeal. With a fairly large retail presence in India, this organisation is known globally for its product line, work culture, and employee satisfaction.
Leading the logistics function based out of a DC in Tauru, Mewat district, Haryana, you will be responsible for:
- Setting the standards for cost, service levels, efficiency, and speed for the logistics function
- Define and implement the strategy to attain these goals at a DC level
- Bring an analytical mindset to the board so that shortfalls can be detected and addressed
- On-board and work closely with external vendors
- Maintaining security, preventing loss, and ensuring safety at a DC level
In order to apply successfully to this role, you will:
- Have at least 5 years of experience managing the logistics operations from the client side
- Bring an analytical and cost conscious mindset to the table
- Promote and partake in a positive feedback culture
- Work proactively to secure cost savings and security across the DC
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you will have the opportunity to work in a crucial role in a renowned organisation.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vishal Patel on +91 124 452 5422.
Contact - Vishal Patel - +91 124 452 5422
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.