Director at Youth4 Talent Solutions and Services
Views:931 Applications:264 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Logistics Manager - Real Estate/Construction (5-8 yrs)
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs, and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes, and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations, and ISO requirements.
- Coordination with custom house agent & Shipping line for timely release of containers from ICD.
- Ensuring Commercial correctness in all transactions
- including the movement of material.
- Coordination with internal/ External departments for release of drawings approval of data sheet, quality assurance plan, etc.
- Proven working experience as a Logistics Manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- BS in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain.
- 7-8 years of experience is required.
Immediate joiner will be given preference, interested candidate may reach out directly at +91 99531 38435 for quick action
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.