Manager TA at Park Business Consultant
Views:855 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Logistics Manager (15-20 yrs)
1. Manage & lead delivery of goods from suppliers, storage locations & factories to customer according to contract & other requirements.
2. Create & follow up transportation plan for the customer projects.
3. Select transport method and execute logistics service provider selection.
4. Negotiate with logistics service providers and make transport orders.
5. Make logistics programs in order to optimize transport costs when applicable.
6. Cooperate with relevant internal and/or external stakeholders.
Desired behaviours -
- Achieving results.
- Making change happen.
- Decisiveness and action orientation
- Planning and target setting
- Developing self & others
- Situational & cultural sensitivity
- Business & Customer focus
- Negotiation skills
- Teamwork skills
Management & Leadership :
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Logistics Management or equivalent
- 15+ years of experience.
Professional experience in Supply Chain Management with focus on
a. Customer understanding (SCM)
b. Legal Knowledge (SCM)
c. Logistics Process knowledge
d. Quality Knowledge (SCM)
e. Risk Management (SCM)
f. Supply Chain IM tools
g. Total Cost awareness (SCM)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.