HR at SV Management Consultants
Views:755 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Logistics Analyst - Automobile (6-12 yrs)
LOGISTICS ANALYST - DOMESTIC- Indore
Role & Responsibilities-
1. Core knowledge of Logistics Operations Like Vehicle Planning, Truck Allocation & Capacity Planning.
2. SAP operations for DN, Shipment, Inventory and Rejection handling.
3. Manage 3PL resource for Handling Logistics and Warehouse operations
4. Aware of Loigistics cost optimization and Lean Process1. Day to Day Logistics Operations - Shipping , Packaging and Documentation
2. Handling commerical Contracts and Rate negotiation on Case to Case Basis
3. Remotely handling Logistics Implement Depot and Operations Centers across INDIA
4. Freight Bill processing & KPI deliveries
5. Preparing and presentation MIS and Dashboard for CI and Operations.
1. Experience to Deliver Finished good Shipment from anywhere to anywhere in INDIA
2. Core Logistics Experience in handling transportation in Domestic Market
3. Experience Mini 6 to 7 years relevent to Automotive Logistics
4. Handled Contract and Rate negotiation - Purchase for 3 to 4 years for logistics services
5. Core knoweldge of Logistics Operations Like Vehicle Planning, Truck Allocation & Capacity Planning.
6. SAP operations for DN, Shipment , Inventroy and Rejection handling hands ON
7. Manage 3PL resource for Handling Logistics and Warehouse operations
8. Aware of Logistics cost optimization and Lean Process
1. Graduate in Engineering preferred not desirable.
2. Master in SCM logistics.
3. MBA SCM and Logistics
4. Graduate with Experience of logistics - 6 to 7 years core
Its an urgent Position