Manager Recruitment at QSS Global
Views:1036 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Logistic Head (5-20 yrs)
Effectively manageFactory Logistics operations including activities but not limited to FG inventory management, warehouse management, dispatch planning, dispatch process control, Cost control and servicing of demand in co-ordination with different stake holders with the purpose of ensuring Corporate growth via achievement of service level targets.
Drive and control Department's operation in compliance to legal and regulatory requirements, to achieve targeted output, ensuring compliance to set QSE standards, whilst operating within defined cost budgets.
Warehousing, Order & Transport Management
- Drive implementation of FIFO, FMFO in the warehouse, and ensuring rotation of stocks according to the ageing level
- Ensure complete stock accuracy preventing any stock inadequacy/excess. Conduct stock audits regularly and ensure reconciliation and inventory adjustments with ZERO inventory difference
- Maintain 5S- standards at the warehouses. Ensure optimum capacity utilization of warehouse through proper storage layouts of warehouse goods/material placement, inventory movement and maintenance of the warehouse. Conduct regular checks/audits on hygiene, safety, housekeeping and warehouse records
- Dispatch planning and scheduling of Finished Goods dispatch from the factory location in alignment to DRP (Anaplan) output.
- Ensure maximum adherence to dispatch plan generated through Anaplan DRP tool and sustain usage at the unit. Help to do monthly RCA and share reason s for deviation with corrective action plan
- Work closely with the regional Manager in formulating and implementing processes that lead to transport efficiency, optimal service levels and achievement of production targets. Ensure 100% orders are executed within the timelines
- Ensure 100% use of compliant and high capacity vehicles for alldistribution / primary shipment movement in the region, with strict adherence to disciplined stock movement and delivery schedules
- Track and monitor transporters performance against KPIs and service levels; Take corrective actions to improve overall warehouse /transportation performance and manage SOB
- Work closely with the Supply chain teams and ensure indents/permits are generated and executed on time, maintaining high levels of accuracy of the orders captured into JDE
- Effective co-ordination with Excise, Transporters and internal/external customers
- Implementing a mechanism for accurate and regular inventory management (regular Stock Count, documentation, disbursement, reorder etc.)
- Driving efficiencies in operation through the teamwork, mutual trust & Innovation
- Liaising with Transporters, Finance function and Insurance Agencies for accident and disputed cases if any
- Monitoring the overall performance of transport services and taking necessary actions in coordination with Unit Head and Central Supply Chain team
- Implementing and maintaining 5S & Good Warehouse Practices in FG Warehouse(s)
- Ensuring daily upkeep (Autonomous Maintenance activities) of Material Handling Equipment in the warehouse
- Daily/weekly/monthly/annual reporting in JDE & other tools
- Generating regular MIS reports for informed decision making to control cost & improve
Statutory & other compliances
- Ensuring departmental compliance to all relevant legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensuring compliance to all relevant Departmental and Company SOPs, Guidelines, Work Instructions, Protocols, etc. through regular review and action
- Implementing and sustaining the requirements of all relevant standards and management systems (like FSMS, FSSAI, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45000/OHSAS 18000, GMP, etc.) in the work area
- Establishing a safety culture in the work area in concurrence with the local requirements, company guidelines and global standards
- Delivery of QSE (Quality, Safety, Environment) KPIs/targets in line with the requirements of the organization
- Coordination with QA to facilitate smooth execution of all relevant Internal and External Audits and ensuring effective and time-bound closure of identified gaps in the work area
- Conducting skill gap analysis for all employees (permanent/contractual) in the work area, developing a need based training schedule, conducting trainings as per schedule and maintaining records of trainings
- Driving continual improvement through effective implementation of various Manufacturing Excellence and other development programs (likeXO, 5S, etc.) in work area
INTERNAL Unit Head,Supply Chain,Production and Quality in the Unit,IT- JDE support, Finance,HR, Sales
EXTERNAL Transporters, Excise,Govt. Agencies,Customers
- 15+ years of relevant experience in logistics activities of a comparable industrial enterprise.
- In-depth knowledge about warehousing and transportation.
FUNCTIONAL SKILLS (Both essential & desirable):
- Hands on experience in Dispatch Planning / Execution