Consultant at Asterion Consulting
Views:2637 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Logistic Design Role - Transportation Firm (2-7 yrs)
Knowledge and Skill sets:
- Proven work experience in distribution network design areas. Deep understanding of end to end supply chain is an added advantage.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate insights.
- Strong knowledge of and experience in Microsoft SQL
- Proficient in LLamasoft's Supply Chain Guru to conduct network design and optimization, transportation optimization and inventory optimization.
- Ability to identify the right metrics and validate the hypothesis of supply chain related problem statements.
- Ability to model the data, design the database and apply suitable statistical techniques
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Proficiency in R and Python is an added advantage.
- Collect and validate the network data (flows, costs and service levels) of various supply chains of Flipkart
- Baseline the network, inventory and transportation of all the supply chains on LLamasoft and present the as-is state on an on-going basis.
- Optimize the network, inventory and transportation of all the supply chains on LLamasoft on an on-going basis.
- Generate insights on optimization and growth opportunities basis the outputs on an on-going basis and preset them.
- Support the team with running multiple scenarios as per the requirement.
- Maintain the database in a hygiene way supported with strong queries ensuring reliability and repeatability.
- Prepare work flows around these processes.