AGM - Talent Acquisition at Lodha Group
Views:626 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Lodha Group - Vice President - Finance/Capital Markets - CA/IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (12-15 yrs)
Looking to attract talent in a professionally driven, empowered, and flexible working environment, to execute financing plans focused on Capital market instruments such as listed/unlisted NCDs, Commercial Papers, Market Linked Debentures
- Establish a desk for Capital Market instruments- NCD, CPs issuances, buy backs etc in compliance with SEBI/FIMMDA and any applicable regulations
- Adopt and implement cost reduction strategies in Debt Portfolio
- Monitoring activities related to funding tie-up and up to disbursement including preparation of IM, legal documents, and Financial model.
- Monitoring the debt profile, ensuring compliance of post disbursement conditions, repayments and handling investor meetings
- Improving processes and audits within the department for optimizing efficiencies
- Leading, Mentoring and guiding a small team of 1-2 people
- Manage relationship with investors, bankers and rating agencies through regular interactions, appraising on project / company developments and ensuring compliance fulfillment
Skills: Excellent relationship management and syndication skills.
Qualification: CA / MBA from a reputed institute
Practice and Other Requirements:
- Should have sound knowledge of different financial products and good understanding of banking/ mutual fund/ insurance company/Provident fund system
- The person is expected to have good understanding of credit appraisal process and should be well versed with investors policies and guidelines.
- Understanding of Infrastructure/ manufacturing/ Real Estate sector would be an added advantage.
- A self-starter, motivated and Knack for building business relationships both with internal and external stakeholders
Experience: 12+ years working with corporates/ Banks/NBFCs with experience in dealing with senior level stakeholders; Should have experienced environment of high capital intensive industry such as Energy, Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- Strong working relationships/ experience with FIs, Mutual Funds, Bond desk of Banks
- Should have worked with corporates (AA and above rating) and/ or leading Banks -Capital Markets team
- Skilled at working with credit rating agencies and RBI/SEBI regulations