Lodha Group - Manager - Loyalty Marketing (4-10 yrs)
Brand Management -
- Provide necessary support to the BM to manage the brand and facilitate achievement of short term and long term business objectives.
- Assist the BM in the ideation of brand goals based on aligned strategic imperatives for the brand.
- Understand & adapt brand messaging consistent with the brands lifecycle/maturity.
- Provide relevant customer & market insights/inputs during the GTM process.
- Be the cross-functional point of contact during the GTM and activation window to ensure successful achievement of activation objectives.
- Managing budget and timelines throughout the activation in coordination with the BM.
- Ensure timely availability of all relevant promotion material at points of sale across sites.
- Facilitating information flow between relevant stakeholders in a timely manner.
Loyalty Program Management -
- Planning to execution, Manage Loyalty Program and sustain and grow the program by advising on various customer loyalty and retention programs
- Campaign Management: Visualizing the campaign to implementing campaign to attain desired set result.
- To frame and implement various promotional campaigns and schemes boosting client sales and channel partner performance
- To analyse, measure, track Customer Metrics in the Loyalty Platform
- Enhancing customer journey in Loyalty program through brand partnership and experience management
- Agency Liaison for BTL execution