Manager - Talent Acquisition at Lodha Group
Views:480 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Lodha Group - Head - Debt Finance (20-25 yrs)
Reporting to : Chief Financial Officer
Location : Mumbai
- The position is a key member of the senior management team within the group. The remit is to run and manage debt book for the Group. Group is the largest Real Estate developer in the country by wide margin, It has Completed inventory of ~Rs 100 bn and is on its journey to complete another ~Rs 500 bn of Real estate in next few years. While Group so far, has penetrated in Housing segment, it intends to increase Commercial business significantly for which Construction is in full swing. Commercial business is expected to contribute ~Rs 200 bn in the above expected growth journey.
- The role is responsible for managing both the domestic and international debt fund raising for the group's operations to support Group's growth journey at an optimum cost matching with Projects cash flow trajectory.
- The incumbent would also be responsible for managing and strengthening finance team and develop strong network with the financial community, both public and private ( Banks, NBFC, Mutual funds, FPI/FII etc) and thereby strengthening of trust around Group within the financing community. Group has demonstrated the highest level of trust in Global public market by launching and closing its Hi-Yield Bonds offering in March, 2020 amounting to USD 225mn in the middle of collapsed financial market due to global COVID outbreak
1. Anchor the finance portfolio for the company with a specific focus on debt financing both domestic and international
2. Ensuring pre and post disbursement compliances of lenders. Managing all documentation and ensuring compliance across investors, regulators and other intermediaries.
3. Define Cost of funds, risk and compliance norms for projects.
4. Evaluate, Strategize / implement fund raising structures, options etc for various growth & diversification plans
5. Manage the treasury activities for the company
6. Would be responsible for obtaining best possible credit rating by right articulation of business strategy and financials.
7.Develop & maintain excellent relations across hierarchy within banks, financial institutions, credit rating agencies, insurance companies and market intermediaries
- 20+ years of experience in the finance function. Chartered Accountant/MBA by qualification.
- Ability to drive things independently and autonomously
- Analytical ability and Conceptual clarity
- High in Communication, influencing skills. Relationship effectiveness
- Action orientation & execution skills and result-oriented
- Ability to create and realize value with the requisite ambition to make a significant capital gain, both personally and for all stakeholders.