Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at Lodha Group
Views:5819 Applications:257 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Lodha Group - Head - Business Engagement/Enterprise Architect (10-15 yrs)
ROLE DESCRIPTION :
- Play dual role of heading the business engagement team and being an enterprise architect for the organization
- Design migration strategy, integration strategy and master data strategy for various developments. Key systems used are SAP, SFDC, Cordys (BPM & workflow engine), Alfresco (DMS).
- Ensure optimal IT solutions by engaging with the delivery team. Validate TDD and select TS prepared by delivery team.
- Head engagement team and act as interface between business and delivery team
- Ensure timely delivery by engaging with delivery team
- Devise policies and processes and ensure these are being adhered to.
Generic Profile :
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Strong leadership and analytical skills.
- Understand intricacies of business processes with attention to detail.
- Methodical in work practices, adherence to procedures and documentation is highly required.
- Good influencing skills.
Educational/Professional Qualification :
- Post Graduate with 10 to 12 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of ERP and RDBMS is must ( preferably SAP and SFDC )
- Should have played the role for enterprise architect for multiple end to end implementation of organization wide project such as SAP / SFDC implementation etc.
- Appraised of the latest trends in technology. Ability to translate the same to suit organizational requirements.
- PMP certification is preferred
Reporting to : Head of Technology/CIO
What we offer :
- Opportunity to work with a company committed to innovation and transformation
- Opportunity to identify, engineer and deliver high impact IT solutions
- Strong visibility and mentoring from senior management
- Accelerated trajectories entirely based on meritocracy
- Competitive compensation with leveraged performance based variable compensation and opportunity for wealth sharing
- Individual based organizational development plan and training opportunities