AGM - Talent Acquisition at Lodha Group
Views:1048 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Lodha Group - General Manager - Legal (12-15 yrs)
Lodha Group - General Manager - Legal
Job Description :
- Provide legal counsel regarding legal implications of significant matters pertaining to operations of the business.
- Represent the company before various regulatory authorities/ Courts of law for resolution of any legal issues, as required
- Engage and manage external counsels / law firms, delegating legal work to them and supervising their performance; briefing out external lawyers where specialist advice is required and ensure that costs are properly controlled.
- Drafting high quality and incisive plaints, written statements, affidavits, POAs, rejoinders, writ petitions, applications, representations, legal notices, etc.
- Set up conciliation and/or arbitration mechanism for alternate dispute resolution.
- Ensure effective litigation management of all cases - identification, appointment and management of external litigation partners, timely filing of cases and monitoring their progress, and provide timely updates to the business leadership.
- Explore, evaluate and manage out of court settlements in coordination with relevant business leadership, and under guidance from the Head Legal
- Manage the legacy litigation work related to various issues in coordination with the external legal counsel by ensuring all records of dates / appearances are maintained.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.