Manager - Talent Acquisition at Lodha Group
Views:1081 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:182
Lodha Group - Financial Controller - CA (20-25 yrs)
To establish and execute effective internal controls over the company's accounting, financial procedures & financial reporting and Management Information System
1. Strategic Planning and Decision making
- Functions as the strategic financial business leader
The incumbent would be responsible for supporting CEO and CFO in enhancing business performance, act as sounding board basis sound analytics of day-to-day business performance in addition to being the repository of Financial Statements.
2. Financial Planning & Forecasting
- The incumbent should ensure the development of the annual operating plan, operating forecast and capital appropriation requests; provide business analysis to management.
- Analyse and report Returns (Project Return, Equity return etc.) on projects with variance analysis.
- The core responsibilities of the position will include all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, financial risk management as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
- Financial reporting duties include preparing financial statements, balance sheets, cash flow reports, s.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Support all processes for month end and year-end financial and management accounting, audit and reporting
- Review all Internal audit reports and implement recommendations to improve controls and thereby performance
- Responsible for liasioning with Statutory Auditors
- The incumbent should be capable of managing internal processes to optimize revenue, cost, cash flow and customer service
- Monitoring working Capital requirements, preparation of cash flow plans, treasury management & transfer pricing
3. Business Risk Assessment & Management
- The role should identify, communicate, work out mitigation plan, manage and monitor risks to enabling the organisation to achieve its objectives
- Provide insights on market activity and present them to the leadership team by analysing present financial trends, competitor behaviour, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business.
- The incumbent shall be also responsible for providing accurate and comprehensive financial information to executive management for long-term financial strategizing.
- He must provide crucial financial data and work with executive management to coordinate all financial planning functions with business operations. The Financial Controller will be instrumental in helping to assess risk, analyse efficiency and inform policy decisions made by executive management.
4. Lead Accounting Teams
- Ensures a strong accounting and operational control environment to safeguard assets, improve operations and profitability.
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with 20+ years of post-qualification experience (preferably in leading capital intensive organisations)
- Experience in leading financial strategy and operations of a mid to large size company with complexity.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Exposure to setting up financial systems and processes from scratch will be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal & negotiation skills
- Excellent administration and team building skills