Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at Lodha Group
Views:10028 Applications:649 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Lodha Group - Business Analyst (3-6 yrs)
- Act as an interface between business units and technology teams
- Understand the business processes, issues, and challenges. Create and maintain project related documents such as BRDs, functional specifications, test scenarios etc
- Program management with regular tracking and reporting to business.
- Ensure timely delivery of the software solutions by working closely with the delivery team
- Manage business expectations, training and escalations
- Assess post-go-live usage adoption
- Proactively advise business with possible IT solutions
- Make a business case for streamlining processes with cost, time V/S Benefit matrix if required
- Provide industry insights to the senior management and team regarding latest trends
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good understanding of IT terminologies, software/hardware
- Understand intricacies of business processes with attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and structured thinking
- Mature team player with good influencing skills
- Methodical in work practices, adherence to procedures and documentation is highly required.
- Post Graduate with 3 to 5 years of experience in IT-PM / BA role.
- Knowledge of SAP and/or SFDC is a must
- Should have played the role for at least one end to end implementation of the organization-wide project such as SAP / SFDC implementation etc.
- Appraised of the latest trends in technology. Ability to translate the same to suit organizational requirements.
- PMP certification is preferred
Head -Business Engagement
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work with a company committed to innovation and transformation
- Opportunity to identify, engineer and deliver high impact IT solutions
- Accelerated trajectories entirely based on meritocracy
- Strong visibility and mentoring from senior management
- Competitive compensation with leveraged performance-based variable compensation and opportunity for wealth sharing
- Individual-based organizational development plan and training opportunities