DGM - Talent Acquisition (Leadership hiring) at Lodha Group
Views:768 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Lodha Group - AVP - Institutional Sales (14-18 yrs)
The roleholder will be responsible for Insitutional Channel Partner business for Macrotech Developers.
The ICP business has 3 sub-businesses as follows;
1. Large ICP business - Managing and growing a business which in the very 1st year of inception has become a ~1500cr business.
2. ICP Business - This is the 2nd level of ICPs (around 100) which will be brought under a similar program as the Large ICPs and a potential of giving another 1500crs annual revenue.
3. IPC business - Managing and growing relationship with the biggest IPC of the country in the mandate business.
The role will constitute business planning, building weighted distribution, collaboration with Site teams and leading the sales operations to ensure smooth functioning of the business. The main responsibilities this role constitutes are as below:
- This role will lead a team of DGM/AGM and Sales Managers.
- Planning of business during multiple activations/product launches which happen at a company level - being a vertical, these teams are designed to work on multiple products simultaneously
- Ensure the targeted numbers of ICPs in the respective programs are always there & all the ICPs are aligned and doing their numbers.
- Engage actively with site teams & review the business of all the ICPs for respective sites and help business grow.
- Vertical representation during any activation's kick-off or coordination or review meetings
- Regular reviews and action taken with the backend teams viz.CP helpdesk team & Accounts team for smooth cashflow to ICPs.
Lodha, India's No. 1- real estate developer is driven with the passion of building world's finest developments across its residential, commercial and digital infrastructure portfolio. The company has delivered ~94 million square feet of real estate and is currently developing ~105 million square feet under its on-going and planned portfolio. The company's vision of 'Building a Better Life' extends across geographies, markets, prices points and consumer segments and creates developments with self-contained eco-systems, great outdoor spaces, and robust infrastructure, bringing every facility and convenience to the doorstep. The company is committed to being a net zero carbon emission company by 2035 and by acting in the larger interest of the environment and society. In more ways than one, Lodha is dedicated to "Building a Better Life."
Our culture has made Lodha an exceptional organisation which has delivered tremendous growth, fulfilled aspirations and touched many lives. Our Employee Value Proposition - 'Build the Best, Be the Best' is an extension of Lodha's vision. We believe that our associates are our key assets and play a critical role in achieving our vision and growth objectives. Our 'talent-first' paradigm which emphasises inclusivity, diversity and fairness has enabled us to attract and retain the best talent. With our focus on recruitment from top institutes and universities, we are committed to creating an ecosystem of exceptional talent to foster innovation and deliver unique products and set new sectoral benchmarks. Our team of more than 4000+ employees work to create developments of exceptional quality, and is committed to delivering the world's finest homes, offices, and retail spaces. We have in place robust learning and development, clear career paths and cross-functional training to enable growth of our employees and set them on path to success.