Manager - Talent Acquisition at Lodha Group
Views:3785 Applications:644 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Lodha Group - Assistant General Manager/Deputy General Manager - Organization Development (5-10 yrs)
AGM / DGM - Organization Development
Role Objective :
- The incumbent shall be responsible for managing and conducting activities within the global management program to ensure successful completion of program objectives. He/She shall be responsible for managing the key associate program in co-ordination with critical stakeholders to build and nurture relationships with all key associates in line with the objectives of the program.
- He/She shall also be responsible for driving other interventions emerging from discussions within these programs and supporting VPs across a large scope of HR interventions carried by the team.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Change Management Initiatives :
- Support team lead in driving the change management initiatives across the organization
- Conduct activities under the scope of change management initiatives such as change impact assessment, stakeholder engagement and detailed transition plan
- Co-ordinate with Centers of Excellence teams such as L&D, PMS, TA, C&B etc. to drive various initiatives
- Measure the effectiveness of change management initiatives in collaboration with Organization Effectiveness lead
- Conduct formal and informal pulse checks at regular intervals to measure impact of change management initiatives
2. Lodha Global Management Program :
- Manage the entire four year lifecycle of the Lodha Global Management Program (LGMP) across all batches in the role of program manager with regular and detailed inputs from the program lead
- Build and conduct the LGMP induction program for new LGMP associates
- Manage assessment centers for all LGMP associates and build on inputs received from the program to arrange high impact group training programs for the entire LGMP batch after discussion with the program lead
- Handle role transitions for all LGMP associates by handling contingencies and concerns of both sets of stakeholders and ensure a smooth movement between the two job roles with significant involvement from the program lead
- Responsible for capture of all manners of inputs concerning LGMP associates such as role guide's comments, qualitative feedback, overall ratings and other details for later perusal, including mid-year and final review discussions and role allocations.
3. Key Associate Program :
- Responsible for managing the Key Associate Group (KAG) in the role of program manager to ensure time-bound completion of aggregate actionable as well as those concerning each and every key associate in co-ordination with the program owner
- Build working relationship and maintain regular contact with Relationship Managers (RMs) to ensure completion of RM conversations and followed by repeat conversations with assigned key associates within agreed upon timelines
- Responsible for capture, upkeep, updation and regular analysis of all key associate data including revision of list of key associates entering and exiting the program and tracking attrition of key associates regularly to ensure continuation of attrition figures within agreed levels in co-ordination with key stakeholders
- Collaborate with RMs on creating action items basis conversations that RMs had with their key associates, and track each of the action items regularly during conversations with RMs to document the general progress on the action points and escalate the matter with the program owner if needed
- Create update documents for HODs on clustered topics such as Career Aspirations and Developmental Needs basis the thematic analysis of the conversations recorded with key associates from respective departments, which could be used by RMs to work on closing aggregate level actionable.
4. Organization Development Initiatives :
- Driving the culture building exercise and playing a critical role in cascading the culture interventions to strengthen the organization's capability
- Ensure functional and behavioral competencies framework are reviewed periodically and implemented across all levels
- Collaborate with the business on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating Talent Management issues and suggest solutions as appropriate
- Create and manage the Talent Management Program for emerging and young leaders, creating a succession pipeline for all lines of business through learning, mentoring and learning on the job interventions
- Maintain the existing Recognition program for all functions and continuously upgrade them to ensure higher level of engagement.