Executive - Talent Acquisition at Lodha Group
Views:1289 Applications:472 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Lodha Group - Assistant Brand Manager - Marketing (3-6 yrs)
Business Objective :
Provide necessary support to the BM to manage the brand and facilitate achievement of short term and long term business objectives.
Brand Goals :
- Assist the BM in the ideation of brand goals based on aligned strategic imperatives for the brand.
- Align the brand goals with the overall Lodha brand and values to ensure consistent messaging.
- Understand & adapt brand messaging consistent with the brand's lifecycle/ maturity.
- Provide relevant customer & market insights/inputs during the GTM process.
- Be the cross-functional point of contact during the GTM and activation window to ensure successful achievement of activation objectives.
- Managing budget and timelines throughout the activation in coordination with the BM.
- Ensure timely availability of all relevant promotion material at points of sale across sites.
- Facilitating information flow between relevant stakeholders in a timely manner.
BTL Activities :
- Plan and monitor execution of BTL campaigns to drive activation or sustenance business objectives.
- Ideate and implement relevant innovation at points of contact with prospective customers.
- Ensure quality of execution and attention to detail in the communication.
- Collaterals & Vendor/Agency Interaction :
- Drive efficiency in collateral development and deployment.
- Lead vendor interactions to deliver efficiencies of time and money.
Work Experience: Minimum 3 years in a similar role that helped support a brand with regular and frequent activations. Real estate work experience is not mandatory. Exposure of FMCG / Consumer Durables / E-commerce preferred.