HR Executive at Lodha Group
Views:685 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Lodha Group - Assistant Brand Manager (4-10 yrs)
The incumbent shall be responsible for supporting the Brand Manager for ensuring successful long term strategic development of the brand, in line with the needs of the customer and the objectives of the business. She/He shall ensure relevant information is available to the Brand Manager to grow brand health and the overall market value of his brand. She/He will be accountable for executing campaigns for the brand in partnership with other teams as well as external agencies
Business Objective :
- Provide necessary support to the BM to manage the brand and facilitate achievement of short term and long term business objectives.
Brand Goals :
- Assist the BM in the ideation of brand goals based on aligned strategic imperatives for the brand.
- Align the brand goals with the overall Lodha brand and values to ensure consistent messaging.
- Understand & adapt brand messaging consistent with the brand's lifecycle/ maturity.
- Provide relevant customer & market insights/inputs during the GTM process.
- Be the cross-functional point of contact during the GTM and activation window to ensure successful achievement of activation objectives.
- Managing budget and timelines throughout the activation in coordination with the BM.
- Ensure timely availability of all relevant promotion material at points of sale across sites.
- Facilitating information flow between relevant stakeholders in a timely manner.
BTL Activities :
- Plan and monitor execution of BTL campaigns to drive activation or sustenance business objectives.
- Ideate and implement relevant innovation at points of contact with prospective customers.
Communication - Internal :
- Drive consistency of brand messaging & guidelines across teams (Sales, Hospitality, HFM, etc.)
- Conduct necessary trainings for various functions on the activation proposition and brand messaging.
Communication - External :
- Assist with crafting & deploying the right communication strategy for the brand - ATL, BTL & digital.
- Ensure quality of execution and attention to detail in the communication.
Collaterals & Vendor/Agency Interaction :
- Drive efficiency in collateral development and deployment.
- Lead vendor interactions to deliver efficiencies of time and money.