Associate Manager TA at Lodha Group
Views:1412 Applications:357 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Lodha Group - AGM/DGM - Brand Marketing - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (6-9 yrs)
The incumbent shall be responsible for ensuring successful long term strategic development of his brand, in line with the needs of the customer and the objectives of the business. He shall represent the voice of the customer and be the brand custodian in the company and be responsible to grow brand health and the overall market value of his brand. Inspire, coach and empower the team(s) to achieve desired goals, create and manage development opportunities for the team.
- Leading a team of 3-5 Associates of ABMs and MEs
- Plan and execute the annual activation calendar with the Portfolio Head for owned brands including budget, ATL/BTL etc. in alignment with the overall portfolio plans in order to meet AOP Targets
- Support the Portfolio Head in defining the vision and strategic plan for the portfolio and proactively communicate the same to the team.
- Own & drive the GTM process for brand/s ensuring cross-functional working to develop & deliver the best mix for the activation.
- Own and manage timelines and coordinate across functions for his/her brands
- Leverage data and consumer / market research to design value propositions
- Set clear and measurable marketing objectives. Plan and execute the ATL/BTL campaigns along with partners. Support the Assistant Brand Manager to create & execute the BTL campaigns. Assess risk, prepare mitigation plan and analyze change
- Finalize plans & activations for his/her brands. Assess evolving market conditions and business results and course correct periodically, to ensure long- term business goals are met.
- Ensure that the necessary product trainings are conducted for the functional teams on what the brand stands for and how one can align our designs, initiatives and service towards the same
- Guide the team in driving successful product launches, activations and marketing initiatives
- Share regular feedback/ conduct performance discussions to ensure team's performance is as per expectations
- Knowledge sharing and skill building as required, on product and on the other facets that will ensure a more capable team
- Handle team concerns / escalations to ensure that business is not affected.
Skills: Attention to detail, organizational skills, systematic approach to work, team player with ability to lead large teams with matrix connections.
Qualification: MBA from a tier 1 institute
Practice and Other Requirements: 6-8 years of post qualification work experience (out of which minimum 4 years in brand management) in FMCG / Consumer Durables / E-commerce