Locuz - Business Manager - Enterprise Sales (3-10 yrs)
To focus on account penetration and relationship building in assigned verticals and position the Solutions and Services business of Locuz.
- Responsible for generation of business in the assigned vertical from existing accounts and generation of new accounts.
- Assist in identifying, evaluating business opportunities and new principals.
- Contribute significantly to the implementation of sales strategies and build awareness and credibility with employees and key clients.
- Prepare detailed proposals/quotes as per customer requirements and adhere to Locuz standards in preparing such documents.
- Prepare documentation of pricing for all the solution offering and secure appropriate approvals before sending commercial proposals to customers.
- Furnish specifications and any other information required by the customer in formulating/releasing a 'RFP/RFQ'.
- Respond to 'RFP/RFQ' after they are released in conjunction with the Reporting Manager.
- Regular Follow-up with customer regarding 'RFP/RFQ', orders and timely collections of AR.
- Maintain good relationships with the OEM's and existing clients.
- Review target achievement with the Reporting manager on a Quarterly basis with appropriate reports to facilitate such reviews.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of competitors' products, pricing, discount structures and overall strengths and weaknesses.
- Maintain updated sales funnel and participate in regular sales reviews with the Reporting Manager/Management.
- Maintain data and information analysis to assist in decision making & compliance to ISO norms.
- Achieve set targets in terms of revenue, profitability & other result areas for the given period.
- Attend regular training sessions on technical (such as new solutions, products and technologies) and commercial aspects of Business development and continuous knowledge enhancements thru trainings and certifications
- Follow organization's reporting guide lines and update the same to the Reporting Manager and regular updating of the CRM Tool.
- Handle related responsibilities to the Role which may change from time to time.