Locus - Total Rewards Lead (8-10 yrs)
Locus is a technology platform that uses machine learning and proprietary algorithms to automate complex supply chain decisions. We are building The World's Best Dispatch Management Platform in Final Mile. Our smart supply chain solutions provide end-to-end visibility and enable enterprises to enhance their operational efficiency by reining costs, streamlining the customer experience, and reducing environmental impact.
Headquartered at Bangalore, India, we have offices present across, North America, South East Asia, EU. We are a 300+ strong team and growing rapidly.
With a strong base of investors, GIC, Singapore's sovereign wealth fund, Qualcomm Ventures LLC, Tiger Global, Falcon Edge, Blume Ventures, pi Ventures, and others., Locus has raised around $80 million across multiple rounds.
Locus' scalable solutions include route optimization, real-time tracking and analytics, sales beat optimization, territory planning, vehicle allocation and network design. Our future-ready platform has resulted in $150 million+ savings in logistics costs, 70 million+ kilometer reductions in distance traveled, and 17 million+ kilograms reduction in GHG emissions across clients like Nestle, Mondelez, Unilever, BigBasket, Bluedart, Bukalapak, The Tata Group, and many others. The company powers deliveries across North America, Europe, Southeast Asia, Middle East, ANZ, and the Indian Subcontinent.
Founded in 2015 by two Amazon engineers Nishith Rastogi and Geet Garg. Nishith has been profiled by Forbes Asia in their '30 Under 30' 2018 list. Geet holds a dual degree (B.Tech and MTech) in Computer Science and Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology - Kharagpur
Visit www.locus.sh to know more or follow us on LinkedIn!
Office Location - http://where.locus.sh
We are hiring for a Total Rewards and Performance Management Lead.
This position is responsible for managing the Rewards (compensation & benefits) , Performance Management (design) , and HR Operations centre of excellence (CoE) for the organization. Reporting into the Global Head of HR, the position will be responsible for India, US, SEA and EU Regions.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Participate in design of compensation and benefits plan, and anchor end to end implementation of the programs.
- Conduct market analysis from time to time and ensure programs (pay structures, benefits plans) are competitive.
- Serve as a liaison with external consultants on compensation and benefits benchmarking purposes
- Ensure that the organization is abreast on compliance requirements of rewards policies across regions.
- Make recommendations on the compensation strategy to attract and retain talent.
- Own the design and centre of excellence for Performance Management and development at Locus.
- Responsible for roll out of performance enablement plans in line with organization goals and driving implementation through HRBPs.
- Assess, analyse and recommend improvements in the PMS from time to time.
- Lead the HR Operations team on delivery of all employee life cycle related processes and administration.
- Own the design of an efficient HR information system supporting the HR org. Ensure the Records management and HR processes are robust and audit- ready at all times.
- As the lead for the Rewards CoE, the incumbent will be expected to align, and collaborate with the HRBPs and TA teams for implementation of various programs.
- This is a team handling role and will be responsible for leading as a coach to develop talent within the team.
- Own the goals- setting, review and skill enhancement of team members. Work towards fostering a positive environment of trust and collaboration.
Education qualification: MBA - HR
- Exp: 6-8 years in compensation and benefits, preferably in an IT company. Must have hands-on experience in managing C&B for multi-nation set ups.
- An additional exposure to shared services will be preferred but not mandatory.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Prior team handling experience is preferred but not mandatory
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.