Assistant Manager HR at Locofast
Views:4128 Applications:749 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:291
Locofast - Strategy Lead - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (1-3 yrs)
The role would require you to be hands on with one of the growth areas and may change from time to time depending on your skill sets and Company's immediate needs. A graduate/PostGraduate who is in it to help raise the bar and hustle to build new business. We are looking for hands on rockstars who can help us scale the business even further to new cities, new business segments and create new and innovative solutions for the customers and the industry.
The role will traverse multiple functions as the need arises, giving you exposure to various aspects of the business.
- To pick necessary projects in order to enable growth. Projects may include redesigning customer support process, improve customer experience to significantly boost the speed of supply building (professionals), to analyse the data to understand customer needs and focus on creating high customer satisfaction and brand loyalty.
- Enhance the ongoing or establish new business processes by investing time on the ground to gather insights and to build solid processes/SOPs to enable a seamless scale up.
- To collaborate between multiple teams including sales & marketing, product and finance to ensure smooth functioning of the company. The EIR is expected work on critical business aspects.
- The person should be responsible for managing and improving business development and operational processes.
- Responsibility to take full ownership of the projects, resourcefully by keeping organization's goals in mind.
- Responsible to set up business processes spending time on the ground to gather insights and build processes/SOPs to enable a seamless scale-up.
- Skilled at dealing with challenging people and situations.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and under pressure, with diverse briefs.
- Individuals who have done a startup or have prior experience in the startup core team would be preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast
Locofast is a textile supply chain marketplace that helps fashion brands procure better (cheaper & faster); where technology is used to drive supply chain solutions. Locofast is the first ever B2B textile platform which provides an array of products and services to serve the 100 billion USD + textile industry in India & outside.
Locofast in the short span that it has been around, is currently working with some of the marquee clients in & outside India.
Our Strong Foundation:
Locofast, founded by serial entrepreneurs, is looking at building a world class entrepreneurial team to manage the scale & growth of the company. The company in the current scenario is looking at hiring mission driven, founder mindset folks who are keen to work hard & bring about a change in this otherwise large & unorganized industry. The company is well-funded by marquee investors like Chiratae ventures (investors in companies such as Myntra, Cure fit, Lenskart, Bounce & others) & others.
If you value autonomy, enjoy challenges and are passionate and believe in getting things done, the role is for you to take up & deliver.
Salary offered: 12-16LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.