Assistant Manager HR at Locofast
Views:183 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Locofast - Specialist - Talent Acquisition (2-4 yrs)
The individual in this role will be responsible for responsible to attract and select the best-in-class talent (Tech, Non-Tech roles) from our target industry segments. Advice, develop and implement ideas.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- This role is responsible to attract and select the best-in-class talent (Tech, Sales hiring) from our target industry segments. Build the company's professional network.
- Establish and develop effective working relationships with all stakeholders. Advice hiring managers on interviewing techniques.
- Develop and implement ideas for improving the talent acquisition process and outcomes.
- Identify key sourcing channels; develop and implement creative sourcing strategies, effectively gathering research, making direct contact calls, networking, leveraging relevant social media and employee referrals.
- Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting and Boolean searches)
- Responsible for effectively communicating the employer brand with potential talent and forging strong partnerships with the HR team, relevant stakeholders and recruiters.
- Taking initiatives in organizing recruitment drives and assisting in hiring resources for critical requirements while keeping track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire).
- Gather and Understand from the external market, best practices to further improve the recruitment process.
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and onboarding processes).
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand and employee referrals.
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Proven work experience in Tech or Non Tech and Volume Hiring.
- Ability to identify and pursue best candidates with fitment to the culture of the company.
- Ability to draw up a long-term staffing plan and work to filling it in a time bound manner.
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation.
- Experience working for Job consultancy/start-up for Tech/Non Tech hiring.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- MBA with 2-4 years experience in talent acquisition with a fast-growing set-up start-up exposure preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast
Locofast is a textile supply chain marketplace that helps fashion brands procure better (cheaper & faster); where technology is used to drive supply chain solutions. Locofast is the first ever B2B textile platform which provides an array of products and services to serve the 100 billion USD + textile industry in India & outside.
Locofast in the short span that it has been around, is currently working with some of the marquee clients in & outside India.
Our Strong Foundation:
Locofast, founded by serial entrepreneurs, is looking at building a world class entrepreneurial team to manage the scale & growth of the company. The company in the current scenario is looking at hiring mission driven, founder mindset folks who are keen to work hard & bring about a change in this otherwise large & unorganized industry. The company is well-funded by marquee investors like Chiratae ventures (investors in companies such as Myntra, Cure fit, Lenskart, Bounce & others) & others.
If you value autonomy, enjoy challenges and are passionate and believe in getting things done, the role is for you to take up & deliver.