Assistant Manager HR at Locofast
Views:666 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Locofast - Product Marketing Manager - IIT/IIM/ISB/BITs/FMS/MDI (3-6 yrs)
About the company :
Locofast Online Services Private Limited operates under the brand name - Locofast- & today is one of the fastest growing B2B companies in the textiles B2B space. The company connects textile manufacturers (mills, manufacturers) to customers (brands, buying houses) both in India & internationally. It integrates technology to the core transaction flow & delivers industry best pricing & turnaround time for textile products. The century old textile industry has been untouched by any disruption leave alone technological disruption. At Locofast, we are driven to do exactly that & today have an opportunity to create a very large impact in an extremely large industry.
Founders & Investors :
The company in a short span of time (little over two years) has raised two rounds of funding, most recently one large round of Series B financing (to be announced soon). The company is backed by some of the most marquee investors that have backed landmark companies such as Myntra.com, Firstcry.com, Lenskart.com, Cult.fit, Bounce, Gomechanic & others.
The company is founded by second time entrepreneurs who have demonstrated the ability to build and scale businesses in the past. The profile of the founder can be seen here - www.linkedin.com/in/wadhwadeepak. Deepak was previously the founder of We Are Holidays, a B2C platform for travelers. The founders come with deep expertise in building & scaling marketplaces.
Current team :
Locofast currently has more than 120+ employees across its four offices in India & abroad. The team scale up planned over the next 6 months is to the tune of 250+ people across these offices & few more that the company intends to set up in the near future.
The company is biased towards hiring young dynamic individuals who want to change the status quo & are hungry for exponential growth in a short span of time. The company has already on boarded high quality talent from some of the best startups (Whitehat Jr, Cars24 etc.), folks from large companies (Hero Honda, PWC etc.) as well as folks from premier colleges (IIM- s, BITS,IIT's etc). At the core, the company looks at individuals who can take ownership, manage a team, execute fast & deliver superior outcomes, irrespective of age & experience.
Core values (can also be seen on our website) :
Speed - We work at the speed of light. We are strategically patient, and tactically swift.
Integrity - When there's a choice between what's convenient and what's right, we choose what's right.
Responsibility - We are bigger than our roles, and are not defined by our titles. We take responsibility for our actions.
Selflessness - We make time to help each other. We put Locofast first, always.
Empathy - We listen, we understand, and we care. We have compassion for others, and it shows.
Open disagreements - We encourage you to share your disagreements - keeping it to yourself will only make us less productive.
Expectation from the Candidates: We are looking for someone with excellent product marketing skills to lead our Marketing Team. The Product Marketing Manager will work cross-functionally to implement positioning and go-to-market strategies to support our expansive growth. You will support the sales and operations team with smart solutions to their most pressing problems. So, If you're a passionate experienced B2B/B2C product marketer with demonstrable success in working with emerging products and driving GTM strategies, you're just who we're looking for.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Lead projects and focus on working closely on product launches & GTMs.
- He/she will be expected to own end to end brand awareness, demand/ lead generation for business verticals.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segment.
- Lead the execution of marketing campaigns from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Lead BTL promotions (Direct promotions, One to One promotions, Events, Pamphlets, Banners, and Invites etc.).
- Develop Sales Collateral development for enterprise marketing - decks, brochures, cases studies, blogs, authored articles, press releases, website content.
- Ownership of marketing across different channels - Drive monthly content, campaign calendar and review process- Manage budget and report on ROI.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
- Develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public- facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Exceptional creativity and storytelling ability is a must.
- Editorial mindset - a thorough understanding of content & ability to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
- Experience in creating content for B2B or B2C brand on social media channels like LinkedIn, Facebook, & Twitter with Medium, Google analytics, SEO, Google Ads, Clevertap, Mixpanel, Similarweb.
- High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Should be able to work in an unstructured environment.
We offer :
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.