Assistant Manager HR at Locofast
Views:611 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Locofast - Operations Lead - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS/IIT/NIT/BITS (4-6 yrs)
Expectation from the Candidates: As a Manager Operations, you will be responsible for setting up robust processes, metrics and reports across all teams under your purview and ensuring adherence to the same. Track progress of key performance indicators and report the same to CEO.
Working with the CEO to chalk out a growth strategy and business plan for the company to meet its vision and goals.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop operations policies; setup SOPs & ensure compliance. Take necessary corrective actions to realize plans as per budget.
- Drive formulation and adherence to quality assurance (QA) plan; bring in industry best practices to enhance quality delivering superior end results.
- Strategizing and executing projects involving critical & high-value segments
- Analyzing data across several dozen metrics to understand user behavior patterns
- Evaluating business opportunities & arriving at solutions via data driven, analytical approach
- Constantly partnering with suppliers, local authorities and internal teams
- Chair operational review meetings to monitor progress and take corrective actions as required
- MBA/Masters in Supply Chain/Planning/Production/Operations
- 4 - 6 years of relevant experience.
- Essential- High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem Solving, strategic planning, data analysis, cost reduction and stakeholder skills.
- Should be able to work in an unstructured environment.
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.