Assistant Manager HR at Locofast
Views:901 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Locofast - Online Product Manager (2-6 yrs)
- Proven track record of customer obsession and innovation in high-growth internet companies.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders, manage sudden technical roadblocks and be able to clear them.
- Own the product roadmap and collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive product initiatives
- Create PRDs, agile stories, wireframes and establish key performance metrics for new feature and initiatives. Collaborating with UX, data, and engineering teams on a day-to-day basis to build iterative, high quality products
- Establish product acceptance criteria & review QA test cases to ensure that the envisaged customer benefits are realized
- You will be responsible for building and constantly improving the product using data, experience, and feedback from end users.
- Engage with customers & partner with internal stakeholders to prioritize, drive and implement the product changes.
- Conduct A/B testing, multivariate experiments to constantly validate hypotheses and decide the best strategy to enhance the product.
- Leverage data insights merged with qualitative user feedback to prioritize the right set of problems and build user-centric product features to test your hypothesis.
- Must have 2-4 years of experience working in internet companies
- B-Tech./BE/M.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent and/or MBA from top business school
- Experience working with business facing mobile (web or native - both iOS and Android) and desktop products.
- Familiarity with UX wire-framing
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment and need little oversight
- Must have experience working in an Agile environment
- Defining clear success metrics, and supporting your teams to achieve them
Locofast is a textile supply chain marketplace that helps fashion brands procure better (cheaper & faster); where technology is used to drive supply chain solutions. Locofast is the first ever B2B textile platform which provides an array of products and services to serve the 100 billion USD + textile industry in India & outside.
Locofast in the short span that it has been around, is currently working with some of the marquee clients in & outside India.
Our Strong Foundation:
Locofast, founded by serial entrepreneurs, is looking at building a world class entrepreneurial team to manage the scale & growth of the company. The company in the current scenario is looking at hiring mission driven, founder mindset folks who are keen to work hard & bring about a change in this otherwise large & unorganized industry. The company is well-funded by marquee investors like Chiratae ventures (investors in companies such as Myntra, Cure fit, Lenskart, Bounce & others) & others.
If you value autonomy, enjoy challenges and are passionate and believe in getting things done, the role is for you to take up & deliver.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.