Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Locofast
Views:237 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Locofast - Manager - Business Development (2-5 yrs)
Business Development Manager
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT- TEXTILE SUPPLY CHAIN COMPANY
About the company:
Locofast Online Services Private Limited operates under the brand name - Locofast- & today is one of the fastest growing B2B companies in the textiles B2B space. The company connects textile manufacturers (mills, manufacturers) to customers (brands, buying houses) both in India & internationally. It integrates technology to the core transaction flow & delivers industry best pricing & turnaround time for textile products. The century old textile industry has been untouched by any disruption leave alone technological disruption. At Locofast, we are driven to do exactly that & today have an opportunity to create a very large impact in an extremely large industry.
Expectation from the Candidates:
We are looking to onboard an exceptional Sales Leader in our team. They will be required to meet sales targets by hunting for new business by identifying new business opportunities and owning the entire sales cycle - from prospecting to closure. They will be required to handle specific geography, with a scope for expansion.
If you are passionate about sales, and are looking for a high-growth startup to work with, read on.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue through discovering, prospecting, and creating new business.
- Responsible for Brand Development, promotion and market positioning of the company in B2B space.
- Network with International Brands, manufacturing companies and other possible contacts with the possibility of generating qualified leads for reaching B2B targets.
- Maintain a healthy customer pipeline of Enterprises clients across all categories (small, mid & large clients)
- Identifying new business opportunities and follow-up the defined business opportunities.
- Enable extending business with existing customer base, new customer acquisition and new territories.
- Own the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to closure.
- Demonstrating and clearly differentiating the product from the competition focusing on value proposition
- MIS, Reporting: Monitor, evaluate, and report on individual accounts and market progress towards weekly, monthly, and annual targets; cull out insights for the future course of action.
- Experience in executing Enterprise sales - 2- 5 years' experience in enterprise sales and a good understanding of solutions selling
- Experience in managing high growth revenue targets.
- Consistent track record of beating targets.
- Must be aggressive towards driving increased revenue and sales, month on month.
- Strong experience in account management, client relationship roles will help.
- Strong business acumen. Having handled P&L roles will be a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
Since this is an urgent requirement, we prefer candidates who can join within the next 2-3 weeks.