HR at Locofast Online Services Private Limited
Views:658 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Locofast - Head - Recruitment (5-7 yrs)
About the company:
Locofast Online Services Private Limited operates under the brand name - Locofast- & today is one of the fastest growing B2B companies in the textiles B2B space. The company connects textile manufacturers (mills, manufacturers) to customers (brands, buying houses) both in India & internationally. It integrates technology to the core transaction flow & delivers industry best pricing & turnaround time for textile products. The century old textile industry has been untouched by any disruption leave alone technological disruption. At Locofast, we are driven to do exactly that & today have an opportunity to create a very large impact in an extremely large industry.
Founders & Investors:
The company in a short span of time (little over two years) has raised two rounds of funding, most recently one large round of Series B financing (to be announced soon). The company is backed by some of the most marquee investors that have backed landmark companies such as Myntra.com, Firstcry.com, Lenskart.com, Cult.fit, Bounce, Gomechanic & others.
The company is founded by second time entrepreneurs who have demonstrated the ability to build and scale businesses in the past. The profile of the founder can be seen here - www.linkedin.com/in/wadhwadeepak. Deepak was previously the founder of WeAreHolidays, a B2C platform for travelers. The founders come with deep expertise in building & scaling marketplaces.
Locofast currently has more than 75+ employees across its four offices in India & abroad. The team scale up planned over the next 6 months is to the tune of 250+ people across these offices & few more that the company intends to set up in the near future.
The company is biased towards hiring young dynamic individuals who want to change the status-quo & are hungry for exponential growth in a short span of time. The company has already onboarded high quality talent from some of the best startups (Whitehat Jr, Cars24 etc), folks from large companies (Hero Honda, PWC etc) as well as folks from premier colleges (IIM- s, BITS, IIT's etc). At the core, the company looks at individuals who can take ownership, manage a team, execute fast & deliver superior outcomes, irrespective of age & experience.
Core values (can also be seen on our website):
Speed - We work at the speed of light. We are strategically patient, and tactically swift.
Integrity - When there's a choice between what's convenient and what's right, we choose what's right.
Responsibility - We are bigger than our roles, and are not defined by our titles. We take responsibility for our actions.
Selflessness - We make time to help each other. We put Locofast first, always.
Empathy - We listen, we understand, and we care. We have compassion for others, and it shows.
Open disagreements - We encourage you to share your disagreements - keeping it to yourself will only make us less productive.
Locofast is looking for a Lead - Recruiter, an individual who is looking for a high growth, high ownership role filled with an opportunity to learn at a steep pace. The role involves managing end to end recruitment for the company.
The role would involve working closely with the founders & other business leaders on their function's hiring requirements.
- Lead the efforts in hiring across verticals from tech, product, UX/UI & non technical positions
- Ensure continuous pipeline creation for various open positions, identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels/sources and assess candidates to ensure role match, cultural fitment etc.
- Provide an engaging experience for candidates through effective communication and follow-ups
-Develop a robust pipeline of candidates with creative outbound sourcing tactics
- Work cross functionally and foster strong consultative relations with hiring managers
- Provide regular hiring manager updates on pipeline and candidate status
- Coordinating with respective Stakeholders to identify requisition needs & determine selection criteria.
- Effectively create job descriptions and job evaluations to identify the key KRA's and KPI's across roles.
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing it.
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiation employment terms
- Education - MBA (Full Time) preferably.
- Atleast 5+ years of strong experience in Recruitment.
- Ability to work in a Fast-paced environment and consistently meet hiring deadlines.
- Strong understanding of the Indian IT Talent Market and Talent availability.
- Proven experience in Leadership and Niche Hiring.
- A zeal to learn & grow.
Comp & other details:
- Opportunity to work in high growth environment
- Best in class compensation
- Lots more