Assistant Manager HR at Locofast
Views:298 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Locofast - Collection Manager (3-6 yrs)
About the company:
Locofast Online Services Private Limited operates under the brand name - Locofast- & today is one of the fastest growing B2B companies in the textiles B2B space. The company connects textile manufacturers (mills, manufacturers) to customers (brands, buying houses) both in India & internationally. It integrates technology to the core transaction flow & delivers industry best pricing & turnaround time for textile products. The century old textile industry has been untouched by any disruption leave alone technological disruption. At Locofast, we are driven to do exactly that & today have an opportunity to create a very large impact in an extremely large industry.
Founders & Investors:
- The company in a short span of time (little over two years) has raised two rounds of funding, most recently one large round of Series B financing (to be announced soon). The company is backed by some of the most marquee investors that have backed landmark companies such as Myntra.com, Firstcry.com, Lenskart.com, Cult.fit, Bounce, Gomechanic & others. The company is founded by second time entrepreneurs who have demonstrated the ability to build and scale businesses in the past. The profile of the founder can be seen here - www.linkedin.com/in/wadhwadeepak. Deepak was previously the founder of WeAreHolidays, a B2C platform for travelers. The founders come with deep expertise in building & scaling marketplaces.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collections Manager will be responsible for managing the Collections group operations for both a partner network and internal staff.
- In addition to managing individual and team performance metrics, the Collections Manager will also execute and contribute to strategies for the Collections team to meet and sustain performance to hit the company's portfolio targets.
- The Collections Manager should be strong in debt collection core levers and operations, and hungry to dive into leveraging that knowledge to execute and deliver on existing and future strategies.
- Collections are a critical function of our customers' journey so this individual will also be empathetic and focused on providing the best experience to all customers, regardless of their repayment situation.
- Ensure that the correct invoicing of the bills should be done on-time
- To do the reconciliation of the due payment with the Clients.
- To keep track of all the collection done from the Clients.
- To maintain the robust relationship with the clients and get the collection on time
- To give the reminders to the clients for the due payments from time to time
- To comply with the process and procedures made by the company and ensure its effective implementation during the complete process
- To manage the critical documentation at every point of time
- To identify the deviations and keep them into the notification of the Management at the right time
- To maintain and update the master data records for all assigned projects on regular basis
- To prepare various collection reports on daily, weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis
- To make sure that the collection is functioning as per the SLA defined by the Management
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
- Good hands on advanced excel formulas and have handled ERP (Sales Tracking Software plus point.)
Expectations from Candidate :
- Should have knowledge of TALLY accounting Software and Advanced Excel.
- Have an understanding of Data Management.
- Have experience in account receivables or collection department.
We offer :
- Competitive salary.
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real- life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast