Assistant Manager HR at Locofast
Views:4799 Applications:1213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:354
Locofast - City Head - Startup - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (5-8 yrs)
Expectation from the candidate :
We are now looking to onboard an exceptional Supply Lead on our team. They will be responsible for the business growth of the company and our supply partners. The role requires them to ensure the sourcing and onboarding of the right mix of suppliers to meet geographical sales demand. They will also be required to lead, hire, and set up a support team to meet supply and business objectives.
Role & responsibilities :
- Onboard new suppliers and nurture existing ones to ensure quality and strict adherence to the committed timelines
- Create a supply kick-off plan with the right mix of suppliers across product categories and geographies
- Lead supply chain across India in the areas of production, logistics, warehousing, dispatch & transportation.
- Negotiate & implement supplier contracts on a national level and lead supplier business relationships
- Closely understanding supplier manufacturing operations, ensure timely and quality delivery as per the client's requirements
- Conducting regular reviews and keeping supply health (on-time delivery, quality failure, NPS) at the desired level
- Partner management, compliance, and contracts
You should have :
- MBA/B.Tech from a Tier-1 institute
- 5-8 years of work experience (Preferably min. 2 years of team management experience in supply role)
- Demonstrated ability in vendor development/management
- The individual must be self-motivated, someone who has led teams, has experience running cross-functional projects with strong conceptual and inter-personal skills.
- The individual should possess a team-oriented & collaborative approach
We have :
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and startups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative, and implementable ideas
- An open work culture
We offer :
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them in the future.
Since this is an urgent requirement, we prefer candidates who can join within the next 2-3 weeks.
If this is something that interests you, let's talk.
Locofast is a textile supply chain marketplace that helps fashion brands procure better (cheaper & faster); where technology is used to drive supply chain solutions. Locofast is the first ever B2B textile platform which provides an array of products and services to serve the 100 billion USD + textile industry in India & outside.
Locofast in the short span that it has been around, is currently working with some of the marquee clients in & outside India.
Our Strong Foundation:
Locofast, founded by serial entrepreneurs, is looking at building a world class entrepreneurial team to manage the scale & growth of the company. The company in the current scenario is looking at hiring mission driven, founder mindset folks who are keen to work hard & bring about a change in this otherwise large & unorganized industry. The company is well-funded by marquee investors like Chiratae ventures (investors in companies such as Myntra, Cure fit, Lenskart, Bounce & others) & others.
If you value autonomy, enjoy challenges and are passionate and believe in getting things done, the role is for you to take up & deliver.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.