Assistant Manager HR at Locofast
Views:838 Applications:211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Locofast - City Head - B2B Sales - IIM/ISB (3-15 yrs)
We are looking to onboard an exceptional Sales Leader in our team. They will be required to meet sales targets by hunting for new business by identifying new business opportunities and owning the entire sales cycle - from prospecting to closure. They will be required to handle specific geography, with a scope for expansion. The sales head will also lead, hire, and set up a team of 3-4 sales managers.
If you are passionate about sales, and are looking for a high-growth startup to work with, read on.
Roles & Responsibilities -
- Drive revenue through discovering, prospecting, and creating new business.
- Maintain a healthy customer pipeline of Enterprises clients across all categories (small, mid & large clients)
- Identifying new business opportunities and follow-up the defined business opportunities
- Own the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to closure.
- Demonstrating and clearly differentiating the product from the competition focusing on value proposition
- Responsible for guiding BD KAMs and ensuring that sales targets are met, generating leads, managing key accounts, and monitoring competitors' sales activities.
- Hire, lead, grow and develop the sales team of 3-4 people
- MIS, Reporting: Monitor, evaluate, and report on individual accounts and market progress. toward weekly, monthly, and annual targets; cull out insights for the future course of action.
- Experience in executing B2B Enterprise sales - 2- 5 years experience in enterprise sales and a good understanding of solutions selling
- Experience in managing high growth revenue targets.
- Consistent track record of beating targets.
- Must be aggressive towards driving increased revenue and sales, month on month.
- Experience in team management is a huge plus
- Strong experience in account management, client relationship roles will help.
- Strong business acumen. Having handled P&L roles will be a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.