Assistant Manager HR at Locofast
Views:579 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Locofast - City Head - B2B Sales - IIM/IIT/BITS/FMS/NIT/IMT/MDI/ISB (3-6 yrs)
About the company:
Locofast Online Services Private Limited operates under the brand name - Locofast- & today is one of the fastest growing B2B companies in the textiles space. The company connects textile manufacturers (mills, manufacturers) to customers (brands, buying houses) both in India & internationally. It integrates technology to the core transaction flow & delivers industry best pricing & turnaround time for textile products. The century old textile industry has been untouched by any disruption leave alone technological disruption. At Locofast, we are driven to do exactly that & today have an opportunity to create a very large impact in an extremely large industry.
Founders & Investors:
The company in a short span of time (little over two years) has raised two rounds of funding, most recently one large round of Series B financing (to be announced soon). The company is backed by some of the most marquee investors that have been backed by landmark companies such as Myntra.com, Firstcry.com, Lenskart.and com, Cult. fit, Bounce, Gomechanic & others.
The company is founded by second-time entrepreneurs who have demonstrated the ability to buildand scale businesses in the past. The profile of the founder can be seen here - and scale businesses in the past. The profile of the founder can be seen here - www.linkedin.com/in/wadhwadeepak. Deepak was previously the founder of WeAreHolidays, a B2Cplatform for travelers. The founders come with deep expertise in building & scaling marketplaces.
The Current team:
Locofast currently has more than 120+ employees across its four offices in India & abroad. The scale-up planned over the next 6 months is to the tune of 250+ people across these offices &few more that the company intends to set up in the near future. The scale-up plan for the next six months is to diversify the team to 250+ people across these
The company is biased towards hiring young dynamic individuals who want to change the statusquo & are hungry for exponential growth in a short span of time. The company has on-boarded high quality talent from some of the best startups (Whitehat Jr, Cars24 etc), folks from large companies (Hero Honda, PWC etc) as well as folks from premier colleges (IIM- s, BITS, IIT'setc). At the core, the company looks at individuals who can take ownership, manage a team, execute fast & deliver superior outcomes, irrespective of age & experience.
Core values (can also be seen on our website):
Speed - We work at the speed of light. We are strategically patient, and tactically swift.
Integrity - When there's a choice between what's convenient and what's right, we choose what's right.
Responsibility - We are bigger than our roles, and are not defined by our titles. We take responsibility for our actions.
Selflessness - We make time to help each other. We put Locofast first, always.
Empathy - We listen, we understand, and we care. We have compassion for others, and it shows.
Open disagreements - We encourage you to share your disagreements - keeping it to yourself will only make us less productive.
Expectations from the candidate:
We are on the lookout for an exceptional Sales Leader in our team. The candidate will be required to meet sales targets by scouting for new business, identifying business opportunities, and owning the entire sales cycle - from prospecting to closure. The candidate will be designated a specific geography, with the scope of expansion. The sales head would also hire, lead and set up the team of sales managers.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Devise sales strategies for getting major B2B clients, nurture & convert them into Strategic key accounts.
- Engage with the CXOs of potential partner companies for strategic partnerships.
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity to increase efficiency in our sales and support processes.
- Analyze region-wise performance, and market share & set the target percentage to be achieved. Drive key business metrics, manage costs & expenses judiciously.
- Aim to achieve market leadership in the space through Enterprise sales model.
- Maintain a healthy customer pipeline of Enterprises clients across all categories (small, mid & large clients).
- Defining new growth clusters and corporate segments.
- Formulate a targeted BS and P&L and owning the same to deliver high growth.
- Work with Founders in ideating new strategies and business plans for the region.
- Prepare Sales Forecast and collaborate with Finance, SCM and Risk assessment team to achieve Targets.
You should have:
- MBA/B.Tech from a Tier-1 institute
- Strong product knowledge & domain understanding to build sales initiatives
- Experience in managing high-growth revenue targets
- Consistent track record of beating targets
- Strong experience in account management, and client relationship roles
- Strong business acumen and having handled P&L roles will be a plus
- The individual must be self-motivated, comfortable with IC role, has experience running cross-functional projects with strong conceptual and interpersonal skills.
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and startups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative, and implementable ideas
- An open work culture
- Attractive Salary + ESOPs
- Great working environment, an opportunity to work directly with the founders on exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.