Assistant Manager HR at Locofast
Views:786 Applications:237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Locofast - City Head - B2B Sales (2-5 yrs)
Expectation from the Candidates:
We are looking to onboard an exceptional Sales Leader in our team. They will be required to meet sales targets by hunting for new business by identifying new business opportunities and owning the entire sales cycle - from prospecting to closure. They will be required to handle specific geography, with a scope for expansion. The sales head will also lead, hire, and set up a team of 3-4 sales managers.
If you are passionate about sales, and are looking for a high-growth startup to work with, read on.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue through discovering, prospecting, and creating new business.
- Maintain a healthy customer pipeline of Enterprises clients across all categories (small, mid & large clients)
- Identifying new business opportunities and follow-up the defined business opportunities
- Own the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to closure.
- Demonstrating and clearly differentiating the product from the competition focusing on value proposition
- Responsible for guiding BD KAMs and ensuring that sales targets are met, generating leads, managing key accounts, and monitoring competitors' sales activities.
- Hire, lead, grow and develop the sales team of 3-4 people
- MIS, Reporting: Monitor, evaluate, and report on individual accounts and market progress. toward weekly, monthly, and annual targets; cull out insights for the future course of action.
- Experience in executing B2B Enterprise sales - 2- 5 years experience in enterprise sales and a good understanding of solutions selling
- Experience in managing high growth revenue targets.
- Consistent track record of beating targets.
- Must be aggressive towards driving increased revenue and sales, month on month.
- Experience in team management is a huge plus
- Strong experience in account management, client relationship roles will help.
- Strong business acumen. Having handled P&L roles will be a plus.
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and startups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative and implementable ideas
- An open work culture
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them in future.
- Since this is an urgent requirement, we prefer candidates who can join within the next 2-3 weeks.
Locofast is a textile supply chain marketplace that helps fashion brands procure better (cheaper & faster); where technology is used to drive supply chain solutions. Locofast is the first ever B2B textile platform which provides an array of products and services to serve the 100 billion USD + textile industry in India & outside.
Locofast in the short span that it has been around, is currently working with some of the marquee clients in & outside India.
Our Strong Foundation:
Locofast, founded by serial entrepreneurs, is looking at building a world class entrepreneurial team to manage the scale & growth of the company. The company in the current scenario is looking at hiring mission driven, founder mindset folks who are keen to work hard & bring about a change in this otherwise large & unorganized industry. The company is well-funded by marquee investors like Chiratae ventures (investors in companies such as Myntra, Cure fit, Lenskart, Bounce & others) & others.
If you value autonomy, enjoy challenges and are passionate and believe in getting things done, the role is for you to take up & deliver.