Assistant Manager HR at Locofast
Views:3093 Applications:327 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Locofast - Chief Of Staff - CEO's Office (8-12 yrs)
Locofast - Chief of Staff - CEO's Office (8-12 Years)
#Corporate Strategy #Strategy Consulting #Program Management #Executive Assistant
About the Role :
- Plays a key role in the company. Manages other staff members.
- Helps Founders oversee operations and assist other senior stakeholders in various ways.
- Supports the company's functions according to circumstances and needs.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Drive critical strategic initiatives at the CXO level, work cross-functionally to structure problems, analyze opportunities, and develop solutions and actionable recommendations & results through a rigorous data-driven process.
- Serve as a liaison to senior management teams; organize and coordinate executive outreach and external relation efforts and oversee special projects.
- Work closely with various teams driving their KPIs.
- Prepare leaders for upcoming meetings by ensuring they have all the information necessary to be productive and engaged.
- Anticipating the Founders needs and proactively bringing together appropriate people and resources to address the concerns.
- Work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Uncover areas within the business to drive performance improvements to unlock productivity and accelerate execution.
- Analyzing relevant data, forecast, budget, spend.
- Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and functional leaders, performing an array of strategic administrative tasks.
What we are looking for :
- 8+ years of experience
- Preferably candidates with MBA
- Consulting experience with a focus on operations management.
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong problem solving and project management skills
We offer :
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very excitingreal-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them in the future.
About the company :
- Locofast Online Services Private Limited operates under the brand name - Locofast- & today is one of the fastest growing B2B companies in the textiles B2B space.
- The company connects textile manufacturers (mills, manufacturers) to customers (brands, buying houses) both in India & internationally. It integrates technology to the core transaction flow & delivers industry best pricing & turnaround time for textile products.
- The century old textile industry has been untouched by any disruption leave alone technological disruption. At Locofast, we are driven to do exactly that & today have an opportunity to create a very large impact in an extremely large industry.
Founders & Investors :
- The company in a short span of time (little over two years) has raised two rounds of funding, most recently one large round of Series B financing (to be announced soon).
- The company is backed by some of the most marquee investors that have backed landmark companies such as Myntra.com, Firstcry.com, Lenskart.com, Cult.fit, Bounce, Gomechanic & others.
- The company is founded by second time entrepreneurs who have demonstrated the ability to build and scale businesses in the past. Deepak was previously the founder of WeAreHolidays, a B2C platform for travelers. The founders come with deep expertise in building & scaling marketplaces.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.