Locofast - Business Development Manager (2-5 yrs)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER| LOCOFAST
TEXTILE SUPPLY CHAIN STARTUP
About the company :
Locofast Online Services Private Limited operates under the brand name - Locofast- & today is one of the fastest growing B2B companies in the textiles B2B space. The company connects textile manufacturers (mills, manufacturers) to customers (brands, buying houses) both in India & internationally. It integrates technology to the core transaction flow & delivers industry best pricing & turnaround time for textile products. The century old textile industry has been untouched by any disruption leave alone technological disruption. At Locofast, we are driven to do exactly that & today have an opportunity to create a very large impact in an extremely large industry.
Founders & Investors :
- The company in a short span of time (little over two years) has raised two rounds of funding, most recently one large round of Series B financing (to be announced soon). The company is backed by some of the most marquee investors that have backed landmark companies such as Myntra, Firstcry, Lenskart, Cult.fit, Bounce, Gomechanic & others.
- The company is founded by second time entrepreneurs who have demonstrated the ability to build and scale businesses in the past. Deepak was previously the founder of WeAreHolidays, a B2C platform for travelers. The founders come with deep expertise in building & scaling marketplaces.
Current team :
- Locofast currently has more than 250+ employees across its four offices in India & abroad.
- The team scale up planned over the next few months is to the tune of 350+ people across these offices & few more that the company intends to set up in the near future.
- The company is biased towards hiring young dynamic individuals who want to change the status- quo & are hungry for exponential growth in a short span of time.
- The company has already onboarded high quality talent from some of the best startups (Whitehat Jr, Cars24 etc.), folks from large companies (Hero Honda, PWC etc.) as well as folks from premier colleges (IIM- s, BITS, IIT's etc.).
- At the core, the company looks at individuals who can take ownership, manage a team, execute fast & deliver superior outcomes, irrespective of age & experience.
Expectation from the Candidates :
- We are looking to onboard exceptional Sales Leaders in our team.
- They will be required to meet sales targets by hunting for new business, by identifying new business opportunities and owning the entire sales cycle - from prospecting to closure.
- They will be required to handle specific geography, with a scope for expansion.
- If you are passionate about sales, and are looking for a high-growth startup to work with, read on.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Drive revenue through discovering, prospecting, and creating new business.
- Responsible for Brand Development, promotion and market positioning of the company in B2B space.
- Network with brands, manufacturing companies and other possible contacts with the possibility of generating qualified leads for reaching B2B targets.
- Maintain a healthy customer pipeline of Enterprises clients across all categories (small, mid & large clients)
- Identifying new business opportunities and follow-up the defined business opportunities.
- Enable extending business with existing customer base, new customer acquisition and new territories.
- Own the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to closure.
- Demonstrating and clearly differentiating the product from the competition focusing on value proposition
- MIS, Reporting: Monitor, evaluate, and report on individual accounts and market progress towards weekly, monthly, and annual targets; cull out insights for the future course of action.
- Experience in executing Enterprise sales - 2- 5 years' experience in enterprise sales and a good understanding of solutions selling
- Experience in managing high growth revenue targets.
- Consistent track record of beating targets.
- Must be aggressive towards driving increased revenue and sales, month on month.
- Strong experience in account management, client relationship roles will help.
- Strong business acumen. Having handled P&L roles will be a plus.
We offer :
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
Since this is an urgent requirement, we prefer candidates who can join within the next 2-3 weeks.