Assistant Manager HR at Locofast
Views:1019 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Locofast - Assistant Manager - Business Finance (1-3 yrs)
Your Primary Responsibilities:
- Coordination with finance shared services for finance specific operations.
- Creation, tracking and analysis of monthly & annual P&Ls
- Revenue and P&L forecasting
- Variance analysis of revenue and cost - against the annual plan
- Identifying and driving cost control initiatives - channel cost and fixed cost optimization
- Marketing cost - tracking and ROI evaluation.
- Project planning and evaluation - network expansion.
- Fund requirement management and tracking of monthly cash burn.
What we are looking for:
- CA/MBA (Finance) from a Tier 1 institute with 1- 3 years of experience in Business Finance/FP&A is a must
- Self-starter, strong financial and valuation skills + knowledge of PowerBI
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong excel modeling skills.
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them in the future