Location Head - Real Estate - NBFC (6-15 yrs)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to -
- Deal Origination and Business Development - Originate and source new deals
- Responsible for RE transactions from origination to closure.
- Prepare detailed project & micro market analysis, Investment teasers, detailed Financial Models, Information Memorandums.
- Client Management: Take overall control of client and investor queries pertaining to transactions.
- Provide feedback on transaction documents and negotiate on key commercial terms.
- Due Diligence: Take overall control of documentation and diligence exercises during ongoing transactions.
- Market Intelligence - Update regularly real estate market databases and track key developments
- Oversee pitch documents, investment presentations and financial models/business plans prepared by the team
- Maintaining and enhancing relationships with key customer accounts and prospective customers to ensure business continuity and growth
- Contribute to the development and profitable growth of the real estate portfolio by developing new and expanding assigned relationships