Success Partner at Link Success
Views:223 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Location Head - IT (15-20 yrs)
Primary Responsibilities (common factors by role) :
- Collaborate with engineering leaders, product management and strategic partners to define and deliver on the technical strategy and product vision.
- Collaborate with escalations, customer support, sales and sales engineering to enable the best customer outcomes - both existing and new acquisitions.
- Drive the focus on end-to-end service ownership (discovery, delivery and post production support)
- Continuously assess newer and emerging technologies/customer use cases.
- Building a data driven culture that focuses on measuring and improving on key metrics defined by the team with a focus on operational excellence through continuous improvement.
- Presents at technical conferences, campuses to market organisation's technical edge, excellence and enhance organisation brand.
- Establish and manage the new branch office and resources.
- Assign and direct all work performed in the branch and to supervise all areas of operation.
- Manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure satisfactory client management and proper branch operation.
- Direct all operational aspects including operations, account Management, human resources, administration and new business development.
- Bring out the best of branches people by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Works closely with the Talent Acquisition team to design technical tests, interview questions and coding challenges.
- Creates technical learning cohorts and drives learning programs within organisation.