HR Consultant at Manmuk Creations
Views:296 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Location Head - Investment Advisor - Banking (10-16 yrs)
Location Head - Investment Advisor
Job Description : Reports directly to the Zonal Head
- Understanding business needs, its strategic direction and identifying initiatives that will allow a business to meet those strategic goals.
- Creating a systematic approach to increase reach through potential mapping and sales planning.
- Developing strong market knowledge of existing and potential clients and ensuring business growth opportunities aligned to company's strategic plans.
- Managing the revenue from the Region.
- Continually assess marketing techniques and their efficacy in affecting sales.
- Set the precedent for excellence through leading by example.
Team Handling :
- Strong personality with excellent communication skills and presentation skills to exclude the final meeting with the clients.
- Leading the team of Wealth Managers /Relationship Managers/ Management Trainees (Newly Recruited).
- Advice HNI/ UHNI clients with the assistance of in-house experts on their business needs related to Corporate Finance, Hedge funds and Private Equity, assessing their risk appetite and providing them investment options.
- Periodic review of target v/s actual achievement of Wealth Managers.
- Developing Business through Retail, PCG, Family offices and Institutional Sales.
- Formalizing Incentive Schemes from time to time, Developing Retention Strategies