Associate at Aurion Solutions
Views:325 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Loan Syndication/Operations Role - Investment Bank (4-12 yrs)
Loan Operations is seeking a professional to manage supervisory responsibilities for front to back functions performed in the Asia Pacific & EMEA Bank Loans Servicing team.
The Bank Loans function is highly demanding and priorities can change every day. The team requires an individual, who could both prioritise and display flexibility; who should pay close attention to detail and display a high standard for accuracy and responsiveness; who has a positive attitude and will work towards accomplishing goals set by the global team.
JOB SUMMARY AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Planning, monitoring & managing workflows by delegating portfolios within team members, approving high risk/value transactions and supervision of functions to ensure completion with timeliness and accuracy.
- Extract, analyse & interpret key data from source reports for proactive stakeholder communication around risk.
- Managing inward & outward escalations internally/externally to mitigate Operational, Reputational,Regulatory & Financial risk.
- Weekly risk reviews and effective KRI(Key Risk Indicator) reporting.
- Liaising with internal teams and stakeholders to manage accurate books & records
- Review daily exception reports and resolve any outstanding items pertaining to team's portfolio.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- Bachelor's/Master's degree with a minimum of 4 years- experience in financial services
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership and accountability of assigned tasks
- Effective articulation, organizational & interpersonal skills