Co-Founder at Confidential
Views:18277 Applications:2512 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:253
Loan Operations Analyst - International Market (2-8 yrs)
Loan Operations Analyst (USA Markets)
THIS IS A FULL-TIME POSITION, BASED IN OUR BANGALORE, INDIA OFFICE.
- You will be the first point of contact regarding loan processing with our university partners, students, and fund administrators. Your focus will be to own and manage the certification and disbursement process, communicate with university financial aid offices, and successfully manage our loan portfolio. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Managing the loan processing relationship by proactively connecting with universities and servicers to help them process and troubleshoot loan disbursements
- Analyzing loan data and trends with a continuous improvement mindset to optimize operations, mitigate operational risk, and achieve business goals
- Collaborating with MPOWER's global tech, customer success, and marketing teams to troubleshoot and optimize certification, disbursement, and loan transfer processes
- Conducting internal and external loan book audits and reconciliations to support fund accounting and administration teams and ensuring data accuracy and integrity
- Undergraduate/PG degree or higher preferred
- 2-3 years of financial operations experience, background in consumer credit or structured finance is a plus
- Understanding of banking, lending, financial services or personal finance with the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to apply critical thinking to complicated problems for timely and effective resolution
- Outstanding written and verbal skills communication and comfort interacting with borrowers and partners via phone and email
- Passion for excellence: constantly striving to improve professional skills and business operations
- Passionate about analytics and tech savvy
- Fluency in foreign languages or international experience is a plus
- A passion for financial inclusion and access to higher education is a must!
- In addition, you should be comfortable working in a start-up environment, meaning a small agile team, fast-evolving roles and responsibilities, variable workload and tight deadlines, a high degree of autonomy, and 80-20 everything.
Salary Offered : 13-25 LPA