Loan Frame - Vice President - Strategic Alliances & Partnerships - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (12-20 yrs)
Exp: 12 - 20 Years
We are ambitious : There are over 60 million small businesses in India that do not have access to institutional credit and our goal is to turn this on its head. Small businesses are at the heart of the economy and unlocking much needed credit at the right price will help them accelerate growth, in turn creating new jobs, products, services and wealth. Our aim is to leverage cutting edge technologies and data to build the most sophisticated and trusted next generation small business lending platform.
- We are funded by leading global venture capitalists who share in our vision to transform small business lending in the Indian sub-continent.
- Loan Frame was adjudged the Financial Express- FE India's Best Banks Award in the Fintech Category for the year 2017-2018.
- The management team, investors and advisors helped build some of the most successful and iconic companies in India and globally. They come from backgrounds including experience with firms such as McKinsey, Visa, JP Morgan, Citigroup, American Express, Goldman Sachs, Blackrock, Macquarie, Accenture, BCG, HSBC, Copal Amba (Moody- s) and educational institutions such as Harvard, Wharton, Kellogg, Princeton, MIT, IIM, IIT and ISB.
You will get to be an early employee of a very high profile and game changing fin-tech company razor focused on supply chain financing. The main purpose of this role is to develop Strategic Alliances and Partnerships.
- Responsible for developing and executing end-end high impact strategic alliances and partnerships with leading Indian and global corporations in target sectors
- Identifying and forging partnerships by advocating for the company's technology enabled short term and long term working capital solutions across distribution and vendor finance
- Ideating and concept selling of multiple path-breaking supply chain finance solutions and products
- Ensuring that new corporate relationships are smoothly on-boarded on to the platform in coordination with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring strong pipeline of ecosystem borrowers and take responsibility for growth in assets in your target universe
- Track, analyse, and communicate key quantitative partner metrics
The Ideal Candidate :
- Experienced top performing alliances and partnerships professional with 5-12 years of experience in C-level sales and business development
- Strong expertise in supply chain finance business development
- Experience in negotiating partnership contracts
- Articulate, organized, detail-oriented, tech savvy and has the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage and close business with C-level executives in an evangelist sales environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Top MBA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.