Senior Executive HR at Loan Frame Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:592 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:127
Loan Frame - Lender Management Role (3-8 yrs)
We are ambitious: There are over 60 million small businesses in India that do not have access to institutional credit and our goal is to turn this on its head. Small businesses are at the heart of the economy and unlocking much needed credit at the right price will help them accelerate growth, in turn creating new jobs, products, services and wealth. Our aim is to leverage cutting edge technologies and data to build the most sophisticated and trusted next generation small business lending platform.
We are funded by leading global venture capitalists who share in our vision to transform the small business lending sector in the Indian sub-continent
Loan Frame was recently adjudged winner in the category at Financial Express- FE India's Best Banks Award
The management team, investors and advisors helped build some of the most successful and iconic companies in India and globally. They come from backgrounds including experience with firms such as McKinsey, Visa, Mastercard, JP Morgan, Citigroup, American Express, Goldman Sachs, Blackrock, Macquarie, Accenture, BCG, HSBC, Copal Amba (Moody- s), KPMG and educational institutions such as Harvard, Wharton, Kellogg, Princeton, MIT, IIM, IIT and ISB.
You will get to be an early employee of a very high profile and game changing fin-tech company razor focused on small business lending .The main purpose of this role is Lender partnerships for Loan Frame.
- Pitching to Banks and NBFCs for partnerships with Loan Frame
- Build deep understanding of LF's proposition and how it adds value to lenders
- Explain the proposition to senior management at banks and NBFCs
- Liaison with product, sales, credit, operations, risk, vendor management and technology teams to on-board LF with lenders
- Negotiation of key commercial terms of the agreement
- Coordinating operational training of lender and LF staff for new relationship onboarding
- Coordinating ongoing day to day relationships at lenders to ensure the partnerships function smoothly
- Single point of contact for all internal and lender side escalations
- Regularly meet lenders to drive IT integration and streamline digitize work flows
- Drive policy and portfolio review meetings
- Engage for new policy and product initiatives
The Ideal Candidate
- Has done a lender management role at a leading fintech or NBFCs
- Prior experience in dealing with senior management
- Should be very strong in relationship building, service orientation, follow-up and closure
- Should be strong in product, credit and operations to resolve operational issues
- Good at problem solving, project management and process improvements
- Strong focus on delivering value and win-win for both parties
- Reliable and high on integrity
- MBA Finance/CA/CFA/equivalent
Why Join Us
We offer a competitive salary, variable bonuses, health insurance. You will get to be in the front seat of a fast paced, rapidly growing game changing fin tech company and team that is reshaping small business credit in India.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.