Senior Executive, HR at Loan Frame
Views:965 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Loan Frame - Credit Manager/Senior Credit Manager (4-10 yrs)
Manager/ Senior Manager, Credit (Unsecured Business Loans)
We are ambitious: There are over 400 million small businesses globally - the majority do not have access to institutional credit and our goal is to turn this on its head by leveraging technology to narrow the $5.2 Trillion financing gap. Small businesses are at the heart of the economy and unlocking much needed credit at the right price will help them accelerate growth, in turn creating new jobs, products, services and wealth. Our aim is to leverage cutting edge technologies and data to build the most sophisticated and trusted next generation small business lending platform. We accelerate credit to MSMEs through our fintech lending marketplace in India and SaaS lending platform in the US.
We are funded by global venture capitalists who share in our vision to transform the small business lending sector.
Loan Frame was adjudged winner at Financial Express' FE India's Best Banks Award in the Fintech Category.
The management team, investors and advisors helped build some of the most successful and iconic companies in India and globally. They come from backgrounds including experience with firms such as McKinsey, Visa, Mastercard, JP Morgan, Citigroup, American Express, Goldman Sachs, Blackrock, Macquarie, Accenture, BCG, HSBC, Copal Amba (Moody's), KPMG and educational institutions such as Harvard, Wharton, Kellogg, Princeton, MIT, IIM, IIT and ISB.
- Credit evaluation of borrowers for Term Loan & Supply Chain Finance products
- Managing team of credit analysts for efficient & smooth processing of loan proposals
- Suggest credit policies, credit lines, procedures and standards in conjunction with business
- Explore new ways to leverage technology for efficient & faster credit evaluation
- Innovate & improve digital lending products
- Portfolio monitoring
- Data analysis for meaningful interpretations & decision making
- Liaising with internal & external stake holders at all levels
The Ideal Candidate: The position offers an opportunity for a self-motivated Credit/risk professional with independent thinking and confidence to take lending decisions. The one who is keen to explore & build a successful career in the future of lending i.e., Fintech.
The candidate should have:
- 4+ years of experience in SME credit in a leading Bank/NBFC in the NCR region
- Skilled to understand & analyse business models of MSMEs in diverse sectors
- Smart to gain understanding of businesses & customers in PDs
- Thorough in assessment of financials & banking
- Strong process oriented skills and a high degree of solution orientation
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A Bachelor's degree from a recognized institution; CA will be preferred
Why Join Us
You will get to be in the front seat of a fast paced, rapidly growing game changing Fintech company and team that is reshaping credit in India. Competitive remuneration for suitable credit/risk professional.