Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at Loadshare Network
Views:927 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Loadshare Networks - Senior Digital Marketing Manager (2-6 yrs)
JD- Digital Marketer
We are looking for a Digital marketer to own and drive the performance marketing campaigns across digital channels. Performance either paid or organic, is the crucial Growth Lever for the product and is responsible for taking our product to lakhs of customers/users who are spread across geographies and who speak multiple languages. Thus, the right candidate should be someone who can own performance marketing ground-up, create, manage, and optimize campaigns, and constantly bring in new ideas/projects that boost growth. The opportunity here is to scale an App that is build for BHARAT based users, a new and potentially the largest, yet to be mobilized demography. Being an early member of this team, you will build the foundation of performance marketing for this initiative.
Your job responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Digital marketing owner: Paid Ads, SEM, SEO, and Social Media campaigns performance optimization
- Capable of running high performance campaigns with tighter controls on CAC and CPC
- Expected to work with content, copy and design teams to execute digital campaigns focusing Acquisition, Engagement and Retention
- ASO + SEO combined need constant improvement. Hence, should be able to study the competition and market to come up with hacks that improve output.
- Performance monitoring and management
- Enabling paid on different channels requires Tech involvement, hence should be able to translate the performance well with the Tech.
- Social media, marketing, and tech savvy - with the ability to performance goals into effective marketing plans
- Ability to own and drive work in a multiple stakeholder team viz Design, Analytics, Content and Tech
- Experience in similar SME focused environment, where the main goal is to connect with the next generation internet users in India.
- Experience with the most commonly used tools is a must - FB Ads Manager, Google Ads Manager, Google Analytic, Tag Manager
- Experience with SEO, ASO is a plus