Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at Loadshare Network
Views:2335 Applications:443 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Loadshare Networks - Program Manager/Senior Business Analyst (1-4 yrs)
JD- Program Manager/Sr. Business Analyst (Generalist)
Work Exp: 0-3 years of experience in program management/strategy/business analysis/process design
Industry: Hyperlocal logistics background preferable.
Educational Qualification: B. Tech / MBA
Qualification & Experience:
- You should be a go-getter, very analytical, and be able to justify your decisions and approaches with data.
- An innovative personality with the ability to define a logical and step-by-step approach to achieve a lofty goal.
- You should be able to take a complex problem and break it down into smaller digestible chunks, finds practical & simple solutions to complex problems without sacrificing quality or core functionality.
- You should be able to deal with a high degree of ambiguity & possess excellent communication skills.
- You are naturally curious. You're innovative, extremely creative, analytical, and constantly challenging the status quo.
- You should be hands-on, high on ownership.
- You should have the ability to influence without authority and do so by using data and facts & be able to deal with varied stakeholders and earn their trust.
- You are mature and able to function independently with limited guidance.
- Lead the planning & implementation of techno-operational projects to ensure results are delivered in your projects.
- Help set up the analytics function for the Hyperlocal vertical.
- Coordinate frequently with stakeholders across different functions involving operations, sales, product, Biz & analytics.
- Data Interpretation and analytics to monitor the progress of the projects with root causes of problems.
- Proficient in SQL, should be able to monitor KPIs related to SLAs, tracking performance, identify gaps & conduct root cause analysis.
- Understand business requirements, work on business processes, study and analyze workflows, design solutions and prepare functional specifications & involve in troubleshooting.
- working experience with BI /Data visualization tools (Zoho, Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, etc)
- Advanced Excel skills, Good handle in SQL
Preferred Sectors: Ecommerce, Supply chain, transportation-related Start-ups / FMCG / Consulting.